Numerical Analysis of Biological-and-Bioenvironmental-Heat-and-Mass-Transfer,
Finite Element Method.
Information Technologies in Education, E-learning.
IT-Project Management. E-government.
- Fundamentals of IT Project Management (Applied Mathematics)
- Mathematical Modeling in Science and Technologies (am)
- Methodologies of Software Development and IT Project Management (Informatics)
- Systems Analysis and Decision Making Theory (Informatics)
- Numerical Methods of Mathematical Physics (am)
- Numerical Methods of Mathematical Physics (System Analysis)
- Operating Systems (am)
- Ya.H. Savula, V.M. Kukharskyy, Ye.Ya.Chaplia. Numerical Analysis of Advection–Diffusion in the continuum with thin canal // Numerical Heat Transfer.PartA. – 1998. – 33(3). – P.341–351.
- Kukharskyy V.M., Savula Ya.H., Mandzak T.I. Numerical Analysis of Different Dimensions Boundary Problems of Advection–Diffusion in the Continuum with Thin Inclusions // Physico-mathematical modeling and informational technologies. – 2008. – Issue.8. – P.149-156.
- V.Kukharskyy, Ya.Savula, I.Kryven. Modified Method of Residual – Free Bubbles For Solving the Advection-Diffusion Problem with Hight Peclet Number // Visnyk of Lviv University Series: Aplied Mathematics and Informatics. – 2013. – Issue. 20. – P. 85-94.
- I. Katernyak, V. Loboda, V. Kukharskyy, Ya. Savula. Strategy for Entrepreneurship Education at Ivan Franko National University “Towards Creating Innovation Hub in IT Area”, Proceedings of International Conference “Current problems of Applied Mathematics and Informatics”. – Lviv. – Ukraine, – 2014. – P.18-19.
- V. Kukharskyy, Ya. Savula, M. Yaroshevska, N. Kukharska. Sectorial Qualifications Frameworks in Informatics. Problems of Development and Adaptation in the Educational System of Ukraine. Proceedings of International Conference “Current problems of Applied Mathematics and Informatics”. – Lviv. – Ukraine, – 2014. – P.22-23.
|2008||Ivan Franko National University of L’viv. Academic Rank of Associate Professor.|
|2006||Ivan Franko National University of L’viv. Academic Rank of Senior Researcher (01.05.02 – Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Methods).|
|2001||Pidstryhach Institute for Applied Problems of Mechanics and Mathematics National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. PhD. “Numerical Research of Advection-Diffusion Problem in Environment with Thin Heterogeneities” (01.05.02 – Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Methods).|
|1989-1994||Ivan Franko State University of L’viv. Faculty of Applied Mathematics. Master Degree in Applied Mathematics|
|1987-1989||Zashkiv High School, Zovkva District, L’viv Region.|
|1979-1987||Gryada Eight School, Zovkva District, L’viv Region.|
Nationality: Ukraine. Married. Place and Date of Birth: Gryada, Zovkva District, L’viv Region, 19.07.1972
|07.2016||Koblenz-Landau University, Germany. Quality Assurance in Higher Education|
|06.2016||Danube University Krems, Austria. University ERP system. Management Information Systems Influence on Decision Making Process and Quality Assurance. Challenges in Implementing ERP System in Large Organizations: Similarities and Differences Between Corporate and University Environment|
|07.2014||Koblenz-Landau University, Germany. IT in Education. QA: Learning Outcomes for Learning Environment. Information Technology Software and Hardware Tools in Education.|
|07.2013||Koblenz-Landau University, Germany. Learning Outcomes. Higher Education Policy. University IS. IT in Education. ERP Systems.|
|07.2010||Koblenz-Landau University, Germany. Research Methods in IS. E-Government. Virtual Goods. International Economics.|
|04.2010||Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia. EU E-Government Projects at Technical University of Kosice. Information Systems at the Technical University of Kosice. Overview of Security Threads. Introduction to DataWarehousing.|
|11.2009||Sumy State University, Ukraine. Methodological Aspects of Distance Learning System operation, Approaches to Development of Electronic Courses. Structure of Electronic Studying Materials, Practical Use of Distant Learning.|
|11.2009||Maria Curie Sklodowska University, Lublin, Poland. E-Learning Techniques, Methods and Application. Designing E-Learning (Methodology, Authoring Tools, Platforms). E-Learning Solutions. IT Systems for Local Government. Organizational Aspects of E-Learning.|
|07.2009||Koblenz-Landau University, Germany. E-government. Strategic Network Management. Research Methods in Information Systems.|
|2014 –||Ivan Franko National University of L’viv, Vice Rector, Associate Professor.|
|2009 – 2014||Ivan Franko National University of L’viv, Associate Professor, Head of Information Technology Laboratory.|
|2001-2009||Ivan Franko National University of L’viv, Faculty of Applied Mathematics та Informatics, Senior Researcher.|
|1997-2001||Ivan Franko National University of L’viv, Head of Information Technology Laboratory.|
|1995-1997||Ivan Franko State University of L’viv, Faculty of Applied Mathematics, Junior Researcher.|
|1994-1995||Ivan Franko State University of L’viv, Engineer of Scientific-Research Department.|
Computer Modelling in Science and Technologies. Numerical Methods of Mathematical Physics. Fundamental of IT Project Management. Architecture of Computer Systems.
Ukrainian. Russian. English (Common European Framework level B2, good level of written and spoken English). Polish (Understand, read and translate).
Public Social Activity
Deputy Head of NGO “Laboratory of Ideas”.
Participant and member of the NGO “Laboratory of ideas” created with the support of Ukraine-Swedish project “University Business Development Centre” in 2005 -2009. Activities are aimed at creating and maintaining a university center of business education and innovation.
Participant of International Project 144 742-TEMPUS-2008-DE-JPHES “Educational Centers’ Network on Modern Technologies of Local Governing – creating of training centers of information and e-goverment technology studying for employees of local government administrations“. Activities are associated with establishing and maintaining educational center of information technology and e-government for employees of local administrations.
Participant of the Hungarian-Ukrainian project M492-2003 “Modelling of ground contamination by means of plant protection by using novel computer technologies“. Activities are related to computer modeling of contamination of soil with complex structure.
Participant of International Project 530 601-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-PL-TEMPUS-SMHES “INARM: Informatics and Management: Bologna-Style Qualification Frameworks“. Associated with the development of sectoral qualifications frameworks in computer science.
International Coordinator 530 181-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-DE-TEMPUS-SMGR “INURE: Integrated University Management System: EU Experience On NIS Countries’ Ground” – development of the Integrated Management Informational System of university.