International Joint Certificate Program in Advanced Computational Mathematics
Julius Maximilian University, Wuerzburg and Ivan Franko National University of Lviv offer highly qualified Master students in
- Computer Science and Electronics,
- Mechanics and Mathematics
- from Applied Mathematics and Informatics
a new and fascinating opportunity: an international Joint Certificate Program (JCP) in Advanced Computational Mathematics, i.e. focusing on common areas of Computer Science/informatics and Mathematics in Lviv.
Upon successful completion of the JCP,
- Julius Maximilian University Würzburg will offer PhD stipends for the best students.
- Excellent students who are interested in experiencing work life in Germany will receive help in finding internships in German companies that support the program (such as Brose or Wittenstein).
Interested students must register electronically for the program both at Lviv University and the University of Würzburg. Application must be submitted to the contact person at one of the three faculties Mechanics and Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Informatics, or Electronics.
The deadline for the registration is October 1, 2014.
More information available online at http://www.electronics.lnu.edu.ua/programi/kursimatem/advanced-computational-mathematics.html.