|Iterative methods for solving optimization problems and nonlinear least squares problems. Numerical methods for solving of nonlinear equations.|
- Garasym Ya. Numerical solution of some potential theory boundary value problems in the space with cracks by means of combined method / Ya. Garasym, A.Dudykevych, B. Ostudin, Yu. Shunkin // Visnyk Lviv. Univ. Ser. Appl. math. inform. Issue 2,2016. – P. 24-31.
- Shakhno S. , Shunkin Yu. One combined method for solving nonlinear least squares problems // Visnyk Lviv. Univ. Ser. Appl. math. inform. Issue 25, 2017.- P. 38-48 (Ukrainian).
- Shakhno S.M. , Shunkin Yu.V. Two-step secant-type method for solving nonlinear equations // Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. – 2017. – №1 (124) (Ukrainian).
- Garasym Ya. Numerical solving some inverse problem in axially symmetric electrostatic field / Garasym Ya., Ostudin B., Shunkin Yu. // Proceedings of the International Conference UCAM – 2017 «Ukrainian Conference on Applied Mathematics» – Lviv, 2017. – С. 53-54.
- Shakhno S.M. Convergence analysis of Newton-Secant method for nonlinear least squares problem / S. Shakhno, Yu. Shunkin // Abstracts of XXX International Conference “Problems Of Decision Making Under Uncertainties (PDMU – 2017)”. Dedicated to 80-th anniversary of Professor Yurii Yermoliev, August 14-19, 2017, Vilnius, Lithuania. – P. 109.
- Shakhno S.M. Gauss-Newton-Potra method for nonlinear least squares problems with operator decomposition / Shakhno S.M., Shunkin Yu.V., Babjak А.-V.І. // Abstracts of XXXII International Conference “Problems Of Decision Making Under Uncertainties (PDMU – 2018)”. August 27-31, Prague, Czech Republic. – P. 110.
|2015-2018||Lviv Ivan Franko National University. Doctoral studies in Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Informatics. Supervisor: prof. Shakhno S.M.|
|2010-2015||Lviv Ivan Franko National University. Studies in Faculty of Applied Mathematics And Informatics. M.S. in «Applied Mathematics». Supervisor: Ostudin B.A.|